Tuberculosis and the Eye Course # 40069
Amiee Ho OD
COPE Course ID:
November 14, 2020
1.00 credits - $39.00
This course provides an overview on tuberculosis transmission, screening, testing, treatment and prevention of transmission. Emphasis will be on ocular consequences of tuberculosis and the ocular side effects of tuberculosis medications.
- To learn about tuberculosis’ mode of transmission
- Briefly introduce tuberculosis and its impact as a public health concern
- To learn about various screening methods for tuberculosis
- To learn about tools optometrists use to test for tuberculosis
- To learn about what treatment options are available for tuberculosis
- To learn about how to protect yourself from an active tuberculosis patient
- To highlight how a tuberculosis infection relates to optometry and what ocular manifestations you might encounter
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com.