Multifocal Soft Contact Lenses, Part 2 Course # 40063
Michelle Darnell OD
COPE Course ID:
May 15, 2020
1.00 credits - $39.00
An in-depth survey of the various multifocal soft contact lenses, and how to incorporate them into practice. This course also covers troubleshooting hints for challenging patients when being fit with common multifocal SCLs. Part 1 of this course will cover additional multifocal SCLs.
- Troubleshoot techniques for especially challenging patients where the fitting guide recommendations leave the patients unsatisfied
- Discuss the various major multifocal contact lenses available on the market
- Discuss troubleshooting specific lenses according to the manufacturer fitting guide recommendations
- Highlight the benefit of each lens through specific patient examples
- Learn how the various materials, wetting agents, and optical designs of the different manufacturers multifocal contact lenses can be best tailored to patient needs, for a more efficient and successful multifocal fitting experience
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.