Multifocal Soft Contact Lenses, Part 1 Course # 40062
Michelle Darnell OD
COPE Course ID:
May 15, 2020
1.00 credits - $39.00
An in-depth survey of the various multifocal soft contact lenses, and how to incorporate them into practice. This course also covers troubleshooting hints for challenging patients when being fit with common multifocal SCLs. Part 2 of this course will cover additional multifocal SCLs.
- Discuss the various major multifocal contact lenses available on the market
- Learn how the various materials, wetting agents, and optical designs of the different manufacturers multifocal contact lenses can be best tailored to patient needs, for a more efficient and successful multifocal fitting experience
- Highlight the benefit of each lens through specific patient examples
- Discuss troubleshooting specific lenses according to the manufacturer fitting guide recommendations
- Troubleshoot techniques for especially challenging patients where the fitting guide recommendations leave the patients unsatisfied
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com.