Diabetic Keratopathy Course # 40061
Amiee Ho OD
COPE Course ID:
January 9, 2020
1.00 credits - $39.00
Diabetes can affect all structures of the eye, particularly the cornea, causing a condition known as diabetic keratopathy (DK). This presentation will provide a comprehensive overview on all the potential manifestations and complications of DK.
- Discuss traditional and new treatments for DK, as well as risk factors, differentials and complications
- Explore how chronic systemic hyperglycemia mechanistically affects each corneal layer and nerves
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of a DK patient
- Learn about how diabetes can affect the cornea causing a condition known as diabetic keratopathy (DK)
- Increase awareness of DK so clinicians can appropriately address, manage and treat diabetic patients during routine comprehensive diabetic eye exams
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.