Branch Retinal Vein Occlusions Course # 40056
Amiee Ho OD
COPE Course ID:
December 19, 2019
1.00 credits - $39.00
This course offers an overview on branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO), focusing on the clinical features, diagnosis and management, and proposed mechanisms for vessel occlusion and retinal edema. Additionally, background and statistics on BRVO is also presented.
- Know the potential retinal complications and how it is managed
- Know the retinal signs and presenting symptoms of BRVO patients
- Understand the etiology, risk factors and mechanistic causes
- Understand the classifications systems of BRVO and its implications
- Understand the general background and current statistics of BRVO
- Know how to manage and co-manage these types of patients
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.