Top 50 Commonly Prescribed Drugs: Knowledge for Better Eye Care Course # 40054
Len Koh, PhD, OD, FAAO
COPE Course ID:
November 21, 2019
2.00 credits - $49.00
This course presents the top 50 commonly prescribed drugs and their clinical relevance to eye care. It provides a short summary on many common systemic diseases and tips on how to care wholly for patients in the eye clinic. Additionally, potential ocular toxicity of these drugs are discussed.
- Appreciate many common systemic diseases
- Identify top 50 prescription drugs
- Know the mechanism of action and indications of commonly-prescribed drugs
- Recognize potential ocular toxicity of commonly-prescribed drugs
- Apply appropriate ancillary tests to detect and monitor ocular toxicity
- Educate patients on ocular toxicity of relevant drugs
- Implement effective co-management to minimize irreversible vision loss
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.