Presumed Ocular Histoplasmosis Syndrome (POHS) Course # 40053
Amiee Ho OD
COPE Course ID:
November 23, 2019
1.00 credits - $39.00
This course focuses on presumed ocular histoplasmosis syndrome; mainly the clinical features, facts and current research findings, and how to properly manage and when to refer for treatment if needed.
- Know the retinal signs of POHS
- Understand early detection of choroidal neovascularization can help preserve vision
- Understand general background, current facts and research findings of POHS
- Knowing the available treatment options
- Understand importance of monitoring these patients and knowing when to refer immediately
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.