Ocular Adverse Reactions of Systemic Drugs Course # 40051
Len Koh, PhD, OD, FAAO
COPE Course ID:
November 16, 2019
1.00 credits - $39.00
This course presents a number of drugs that potentially pose vision threatening effects. It covers the clinical features of ocular toxicity. Additionally, diagnostic workup and clinical management are discussed.
- Recognize clinical signs ocular toxicity
- Implement effective co-management to minimize irreversible vision loss
- Identify drugs that are known to have adverse ocular side effects
- Apply appropriate ancillary tests to detect and monitor ocular toxicity
- Know their mechanism of action and indications
- Educate patients on ocular toxicity of relevant drugs
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com.