Hypertensive Retinopathy Course # 40048
Amiee Ho OD
COPE Course ID:
October 10, 2019
1.00 credits - $39.00
This course focuses on the clinical features, diagnosis and management of hypertensive retinopathy. Additionally, some background and statistics on systemic hypertension is also presented.
- Know the retinal signs of hypertension
- Understand importance of checking blood pressure and knowing when to refer immediately
- Understand general background and current statistics of systemic hypertension
- Know how to manage and co-manage these types of patients
- Understand early detection and proper referrals can save lives
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com.