Anti-VEGF and the Eye Course # 40041
Anthony Dewilde, OD, FAAO
COPE Course ID:
October 22, 2018
1.00 credits - $39.00
Intravitreal Anti-VEGF injections have a wide range of applications for retinal disease, including Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, and Retinal Vein Occlusions. This course will teach you how to manage these retinal conditions. You will learn the evidence for when to refer and the effectiveness of Anti-VEGF.
- Discuss low vision as additional treatment
- Understand AMD, diabetic retinopathy, and retinal vein occlusions
- Discuss effectiveness of Anti-VEGF
- Develop a referral strategy
- Highlight benefit through case study
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.