Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Course # 40035
Anthony Dewilde, OD, FAAO
COPE Course ID:
February 10, 2018
2.00 credits - $49.00
Autoimmune disease can affect every part of the eye. It is important for optometrists to recognize what ocular complications can manifest from autoimmune disease for appropriate treatment, testing, and referral.
- Understand which eye diseases are associated with autoimmune disease
- Understand how autoimmune disease manifests systemically
- Develop a strategy for evaluating patients who manifest ocular complications consistent with autoimmune disease
- Learn what tests/referral are appropriate
- Discuss how to treat eye disease related to autoimmune disease
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.