From Outdated to Updated: A Review of Important Clinical Trials in Ocular Disease Course # 40034
Anthony Dewilde, OD, FAAO
COPE Course ID:
December 31, 2017
Course has expired
This course is a review of important clinical trials in ocular disease from 2014. The goal is to understand the results of the trials while also developing a strategy for analyzing literature.
- Discuss strategies for understanding medical literature
- Discuss important, new ophthalmic literature since previous meeting
- Learn current treatment and management of retina disease
- Learn current treatment and management of glaucoma
- Develop a strategy for how access medical literature
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.