Systemic Hypertension and the Eyes Course # 40027
Len Koh, PhD, OD, FAAO
COPE Course ID:
July 2, 2017
Course has expired
Hypertension is the most common systemic disease for office visits to clinicians. Optometrists play an important role in diagnosing and managing various ocular complications secondary to hypertension. This course focuses to enhance that role.
- Seek interdisciplinary collaboration for optimal management of hypertension
- Classify hypertension based on severity
- Know the prevalence of hypertension in the United States
- Recognize the stages of hypertensive retinopathy
- Identify ocular complications secondary to hypertension
- Provide effective patient education on the ocular effects of hypertension
STEPS TO TAKE COURSE:
You must be logged in to take the examination. To login click here
Upon completion and payment you will be issued a certificate.
Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com.