College of Optometry Continuing Education
Terms of Service
The College of Optometry at Pacific University provides Online Continuing Education (CE) as a service to the Optometry community. User information will be stored only to ensure accuracy in processing exam results and as a convenience to our users. This information will not be shared with any outside parties. Users will not be charged any fees for access to this site. However, there are fees associated with completion of course exams, and you will be required to pay this fee prior to being sent proof of completion.
Pacific University's Web Communications Policies & Disclaimers, Student and Employee Handbooks, and Appropriate Use Policies may apply. For more information, contact the College of Optometry.
The College of Optometry at Pacific University provides a forum as a service to the Optometry community. Users will not be charged any fees for access to this site. Users will not be charged any fees for posting practice opportunities or profiles. All postings must be approved by the College of Optometry. Approval of new postings occurs once per business day when the office of Student Services in the College of Optometry is open. The College of Optometry reserves the right to deny or remove a posting and/or user account at any time for any reason. All postings are valid for three months. Any account that remains inactive for nine months will be removed. To ensure that your postings are approved, please consider the following guidelines:
- Only post jobs or profiles related to careers in Optometry.
- Fill all online forms completely, using proper grammar and spelling.
- Do not use fake contact information or post untruthful information.
- Do not post a practice opportunity multiple times (in more than one location or category).
- Job seekers are not allowed more than one profile.
- Do not use this site to advertise products, websites, or for any use other than to post and/or browse profiles and job opportunities for the purpose of seeking or filling a postion in the field of Optometry. All other use is grounds for immediate cancellation of an account.
Additionally, Pacific University's Web Communications Policies & Disclaimers, Student and Employee Handbooks, and Appropriate Use Policies may apply. For more information, contact the College of Optometry.